Vaginal rejuvenation is the process of restoring a woman’s vaginal tissues through non-surgical procedures. Procedures like these may be done for non-medical reasons, such as improving appearance or treating age-related issues like vaginal looseness and urinary incontinence. For women who want a non-surgical alternative for vaginal rejuvenation, energy-based procedures are an excellent choice.
What is Vaginal Laxity?
The vagina is a part of the female body that experiences stretching and tearing during childbirth. It can also be stretched by sexual intercourse, infections, and other trauma to the area. As a result, women may experience vaginal laxity after pregnancy or menopause when their hormone levels decline. The tissue around the vaginal canal weakens and has difficulty supporting itself. This leads to symptoms like urinary incontinence and discomfort during sex.
Causes of Vaginal Laxity
- Delivery on the woman’s uterus, also known as a “natural childbirth,” usually takes place in the hospital. It causes muscular, tendon, and vaginal wall stretching.
- Menopause causes a drop in estrogen levels which results into Vaginal laxity.
- Estrogen production decreased as a result of poor health.
- A weakened pelvic floor is caused by aging muscles and tendons.
- Genetics that determine the physical structure of the vagina.
Symptoms of Vaginal Laxity
- Decreased sexual satisfaction
- Sounds produced by the expulsion of air during sex, exercises or some specific movements.
- Dryness and soreness of the vulva.
- Lack of confidence
- Loss of sensation during intercourse
- Pangs of Pain during intimate course
- Urinary incontinence
Safe way to Tighten your Vagina
Accent on Skin offers predictable, effective treatment for the symptoms of vaginal relaxation syndrome (VRS), vaginal atrophy (ageing) and stress urinary incontinence (light bladder leakage) with Lotus Gynolaser.
The Lotus GynoLaser treatment works by stimulating the body’s own regenerative processes to improve blood circulation, regenerate healthier vaginal mucosa, restoring a normal physiological and chemical environment, in order to address the thinning of the vaginal epithelium. This in turn can also improve the strength and elasticity of the pelvic floor muscles and may contribute to a tighter and better lubricated vaginal wall. The Lotus GynoLaser additionally offers a predictable and effective treatment for Stress Urinary Incontinence.